Camp Iredell Adventures
Camp Registration 2018
Pre-Registration Courses (Information Questions & Waivers) will be available starting March 12.
Registration for Weekly Sessions will open Monday, MARCH 26 (6am online, 8am in office).
8 Weekly Sessions
Camp will start June 18.
Camp will end August 10.
No Camp July 4.
Camp Iredell Adventures is an exciting adventure-based day camp program offered 8-9 weeks during the summer. This program is open to children ages 11 through 13. Camp Iredell Adventures integrates a variety of fun outdoor adventure activities and experiences, with off-site trips daily.
Activities may include, but are not limited to, hiking, swimming, rafting, climbing, exploring parks and local environmental resources, field trips, outdoor games, and guest speakers.
Camp operates Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
The Parent Handbook (below) contains most of the general information that parents will need to reference, including drop-off locations & times, what to bring to camp, behavior expectations, payment options/policies/fees, and more!
See the categories in the left column and the links below for additional information.
- What are the age requirements for camp? What if my child has a summer birthday?
- What does camp do? Do they stay at the drop-off site the entire day?
- What does my child need to bring to camp?
- Do I have to register for the whole summer, or can I pick which weeks I want my child to attend?
- How do I know where my child will be during the day?
- How do I register my child(ren) for camp?
- What are the payment options? Do I have to pay in full, or can I register with a deposit?
- Do I get a discount if I enroll more than one child?
- What if I need to cancel a week?
- Are the campers divided into smaller groups based on age or activity?
- What if I need to pick up my child early, before the camps are back at the school sites?
- What is the staff to camper ratio? What is the usual age distribution in camp?
- If my child can not attend the entire week, can I pay for a partial week or be reimbursed for the days they are absent?
- Do we have to be an Iredell County resident to participate in your camps?
- What are the qualifications and requirements for the camp staff?
- Do you provide receipts or payment summaries for tax purposes and/or dependent care spending accounts?