Seasonal Outdoor Pool
Interested in being a lifeguard or pool manager? Click here
IREDELL COUNTY RECREATION CENTER: 2021 OUTDOOR POOL INFORMATION
Rates apply to the general public and Monthly Memberships. Pool Admission is included for ANNUAL Recreation Center Memberships or Seasonal 2021 Pool Pass Holders!
- Daily Pass
- $5: Ages 13+
- $4: Ages 12 & Under
- Individual season pool passes are $125, changes to $85 on July 1
- Family season pool passes are $250, changes to $170 on July 1
- Pool access is included in Annual Recreation Center Memberships.
- Open Daily: May 31- August 22
- Weekends Only: Aug 28-Sept 6
- Sunday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Mondays-Fridays: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Sundays: 1:00pm-6:00pm
Pool Parties are $200 for two hours. Contact 704-878-3103 to register.
Swim Lessons: Information coming soon for swim lesson registrations.
- Members/Pass Holders $80 for 6 Lessons
- Non-Members $100 for 6 Lessons
- Children 12 years old or younger must be supervised by a parent or responsible guardian at all times
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food and drinks into the pool. No coolers are allowed. Iredell County Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to inspect baggage or carry in parcels
- Swim Diapers are required for all children not yet toilet trained.
- No glass containers in or around pool
- No pets allowed, unless service animal
- Appropriate swimwear required. NO thong suits, cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects allowed.
- Swimwear allowed in locker room and pool area only.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- No running, rough play, or diving. No Horseplay!
- Swim only when lifeguard is on duty.
- Inflatable flotation devices are prohibited. Excluding swimmies.
- Persons with bandages, open cuts, wounds or communicable diseases are not allowed in the pool.
- Iredell County Recreation Department reserves the right to deny access to the pool for reasonable cause.